Red Faction 2 Complete Walkthrough – Mission 6 (Sopot’s Citadel) in 4K UHD, at 60FPS on HARD MODE with ALL BONUS OBJECTIVES.
● RF2 playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrRiUAy88fMK4Va4PZU50Fm6b3aJFMO34
● Created by Volition, published by THQ Nordic.
Hard mode makes the entire game a lot harder than it is on either of the two other modes (which I found to be relatively indifferent from one another). That means that headshots will remove an entire healthbar, and you simply take a lot more damage overall. I can’t really tell if enemies act smarter, but I don’t think they utilise different strategies, simply because of the difficulty.
To fix all the numerous issues revolving around the resolution and aspect ratio when playing in 4K, visit this page: https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Red_Faction_II
► TIPS & TRICKS
– Whenever you use the N.I.C.W grenade fire mode., NGL-8 Nanotech Grenade Launcher, MKAP-97 or the W.A.S.P., be aware that you’ll very often sustain lots of damage when using nearby objects or small corridors (which will be the case in many levels, actually!). Whenever you’re in close-quarter areas, simply use the shotgun, pistols or rifles instead.
– A health-kit is best picked-up when you are at least one healthbar (or lower) down.
– Grenades have a very akward air trajectory, which is very arc-like, rather than in a horizontal line. Very often you’ll bump your grenades against the ceiling into objects and back to you, so beware. The sticky grenades do not have this problem as much.
– Headshots are lethal on you, but so are they on enemies. Aim for the head with rifles like the CAR-72 Military Assault Rifle or the N.I.C.W.
► LEVEL TIPS
The first bonus objective is pretty hard, because it’s so easy to hit one of the innocent civilians (both by you as well as the soldier), so it’s likely that you’ll have to try this one multiple times over until you get it right.
The same can be said for the lightpost that has to be dropped onto the battle armour in Main Gate. To consistently achieve this with EASE, run towards the second box as soon as you go outside. The battle armour WILL run to the left to try to go around the box, at which point you can easily shoot the post while being fully covered.
Lastly, to collapse the suspended platform onto the enemy soldiers, you are FORCED to move out and take some heavy damage, because your grenades are initially blocked by a catwalk, making it impossible to shoot the platform without moving forward.
► BONUS OBJECTIVES
Taken from this guide: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/551510-red-faction-ii/faqs/23545
1) Minimize civilian casualties 01:40
2) Locate the anti-armor weaponry 02:09
3) Collapse a light post on the Battle Armor 03:14
4) Drop platform onto enemies 07:07
5) Disrupt the Citadel’s communications capability 12:46
JOIN OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/zydxhAm
Twitter tag: GamingReviewsYT
Twitch tag: gamingreviews_yt
Facebook tag: gamingreviewsyt
● Difficulty: Hard Mode
● Resolution: 3840×2160
● Aspect Ratio & FOV: 16:9 (90)
● Advanced Video settings: Maximum
► PC SPECIFICATIONS
– Win10 Home Edition [64-Bit]
– Intel Core i7 7820X @ 3.60GHz [Skylake-X 14nm Technology]
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti [4GB]
– 16,0GB Dual-Channel @ 1066MHz (cl14) [DDR4]
– Gigabyte X299 AORUS Ultra Gaming Pro
– Xilence Performance X [750W]
– AOC PQU2777B Monitor [3840×[email protected]]
– Samsung SSD 960 EVO [500GB]
– Samsung SSD 960 EVO [250GB]
– Western Digital WDC [3TB]
– ASUS BC-12D2HT [Blu-ray]
– ASUS XONAR PHOEBUS Audio Device
► STEAMGROUP https://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamingreviews #GamingReviews #RedFaction2 #HardMode