Counter-Strike 1.6: ze LABS076 (4K UHD – 60FPS)
● Server IP: 18.104.22.168:27015 (World War’Z)
● Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrRiUAy88fMKXZ_ZagVxXvbBZNClZ5W6m
JOIN OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/zydxhAm
Twitter tag: GamingReviewsYT
Twitch tag: gamingreviews_yt
Facebook tag: gamingreviewsyt
* Video segments *
0:00 – First round (zombie)
3:03 – Second round (zombie) -RESET ROUND-
4:10 – Final round (zombie)
* Map Info *
Creator(s) of the map: Ded OK
This truly has to be one of the nicest and most detailed underground bunkers I’ve ever seen for a Zombie Escape map on 1.6. The problem is, really, that the map seemed to have been designed from a Source or even GO standpoint of view. This map has too many chokepoints with overly-excessive wait times at doors and gates that make it just impossible to hold off zombies. This makes the map impossible to beat (at least with the settings enabled in this server), and thus would actually make a better map for the more improved Counter-Strike versions instead.
Would this map be editted for CS1.6 gameplay, then it’ll truly be a great map, and definitly one of the best-looking I’ve ever seen for this game. I hope to see a better version in the future!
GAMEPLAY MODE: Zombie Escape
Zombie Escape is a Source Mod that runs in CS, CS:S and CS:GO. The goal is to escape as a team (CT’s) from the infected (T) that get randomly chosen each round. During the escaping attempt, random and fixed events may happen that reward special items to aid in pushing back the zombies. If the team succeeds in surviving, they win and the zombies are slayed.
If the opposite is true, all humans will become infected and all hope is lost! Make sure to bring good teamwork to the table as you’ll need it to overcome some of the harder challenges such as boss battles and giant zombie hordes.
– Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
– CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X @ 3.60GHz
– RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32,0GB Quad-Channel DDR4 (CL 14-14-14-34)
– Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. X299 AORUS Ultra Gaming Pro-CF
– Graphics: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
– Monitors: AOC U2777B (3840×[email protected]) + Philips FTV (3840×[email protected])
– Audio: ASUS XONAR PHOEBUS Audio Device
– Headset: Astro A40 TR 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDS Red
– Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma
– Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite
ze labs 0
ze labs 076
Ending song: https://youtu.be/tjsgy07IdAU (Headrush – SVRGE)
#Labs #CS16 #ZombieEscape